Members of Autism Tasmania can access our library of resources from either our Hobart or Launceston offices. Stocked titles cover a broad range of autism-related topics, including biographies, children’s fiction, parenting resources, self-help for autistic adults, and more. If you would like to borrow one of our titles, please contact us or visit either of our office locations in Hobart or Launceston.
If you are not yet a member, you can apply to join here.
Hobart Borrowing List
Launceston Borrowing List
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a current member of Autism Tasmania to borrow from the library.
- You can have a maximum of 3 items on loan at any time.
- DVDs can be borrowed for 1 week. Books can be borrowed for 1 month.
- Items may be renewed (if nobody else is waiting for the item). You will need to contact Autism Tasmania
- Fines can be imposed on items that are overdue, damaged or lost.
- Overdue/Lost Items – If an item is more than 5 weeks overdue or it is lost, you will be invoiced for the
cost of purchasing and processing a replacement. The current processing cost is $10, as at January 2020.
- Damaged Items – If the damaged item can be repaired and returned to stock, a charge is made to cover
repair costs. For books damaged beyond simple repair, the cost of purchasing and processing a
replacement will apply.