The Autism Spectrum Guide to Sexuality and Relationships (Understand yourself and make choices that are right for you)Adults, Sexuality and Relationships, Teenager
Exploring the often unspoken rules of sex and relationships, this book also covers often unaddressed topics, such as:
* what sexual attraction looks and feels like
* how to identify your own sexual identity and preferences (and how they may change)
* what your rights are, and how to stay safe
* having children, or choosing not to, the impact of this on relationships
* how to recognise power imbalances within relationships, and what to do.