NDIS Support Coordination
Autism Tasmania specialises in providing Support Coordination for people on the autism spectrum. We aim to enable you to get the best from your NDIS Plan whist building your capacity and confidence by:
- helping you understand your plan and options
- identifying realistic and specific goals
- sourcing appropriate support
- supporting you to access your community successfully
- helping you develop your capacity to manage your NDIS plan in the future
- preparing you for your NDIS plan review by identifying your plan outcomes and developing and refining future goals
Autism Tasmania Support Coordination operates according to the NDIS principles of choice and control, and is committed to providing person-centred support. This means you choose which supports you engage and control how those supports are provided, all based on the principle that you are the expert in your own life.
Want to find out more about Support Coordination and how it could work for you? Please contact us by phone or click the intake button and provide us with your name and contact information.
Intake Support Coordination